Germany Bundesliga league predictions
Bundesliga predictions belong to the top German football league, which has existed since 1962. Now it is one of the most interesting events in world football. Germans are rightly proud of the financial structure and safety of their league. Clubs rarely go beyond budget, and one of the requirements for participation in the league is an order in finance.
The German league has the highest attendance at matches compared to other leagues. Plus, every year, there are new talents from youth academies, and the clubs are very balanced in purchasing foreign players.
The Bundesliga consists of 18 teams, which compete with each other during the season from August to May. Bayern Munich holds 29 championship titles. They also won in the league at different times:
- Borussia Dortmund
- Hamburger SV
- Werder Bremen
- Borussia Mönchengladbach
- VfB Stuttgart
German league predictions are considered the third-best league in Europe according to UEFA. The promo and relegation clubs exchange teams with Bundesliga 2 at the end of the season. The first and second teams in the second division automatically move to the first division. The third team meets the 16th from Bundesliga. In the two play-offs of the league, the winner is determined, and he stays in the first division.
Four top teams get a guaranteed place in the Champions League’s group stage and the fifth one in the Europa League. The sixth one goes to the qualification rounds of the Europa League.
The German league prediction considers that the German clubs are approximately equal in their skill level. Here, anyone can go to the top. Teams prefer the attacking style of football. Surprises often happen in the Bundesliga. New clubs that come from the second division can show impressive results and fight against grandes on equal terms. A vivid example is RB Leipzig. In 2016-2017, the newcomer took second place in the league.
How to predict Bundesliga matches
To make the right Bundesliga prediction, you need to analyze the statistics and know the competition features well. All the statistics in the article below are based on the results of the season 2019-2020.
For the reasons mentioned below, German Bundesliga predictions are among the most difficult in football.
Unlike other European leagues, German clubs are not shy about scoring at any time of the match. It is almost impossible to distinguish the exact time: Germans make a goal in the middle or end of the first half, at the beginning or middle of the second half, after the break or at the end of the match.
Therefore, bets like First Time/Full Time will most likely not justify themselves. Moreover, the Germans score often – on average, 3.21 goals per match, every 28 minutes.
Home and away advantage in Bundesliga predictions this week.
They also don’t have very high home advantage, only 7% in favor of home games compared to guest matches.
Consciously think of the Bundesliga match prediction in the 1×2 markets. You need to know exactly which teams play better where. Compared to the French league, the Germans have no home advantage and play equally well at home or away.
You can take statistics for some clubs, though:
- Highest home advantage: FC Augsburg +25, Eintracht Frankfurt +22, Borussia VfL Mönchengladbach + 21.
- Best visiting performance (more goals scored than at home): Rasen Ballsport Leipzig, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, VfL Wolfsburg, 1. FSV Mainz 05, SV Werderder Bremen.
Totals and over/under in Bundesliga weekend predictions
The most common totals in the match were 3 (23.5%), 4 (21.6%), 2 (20.6%). The most frequent accurate score is 1-1 (10.5% of matches). We do not recommend to play Bundesliga correct score prediction because of too high unpredictability.
In principle, you can make successful Bundesliga predictions today on the total number of balls in a match. Preferring an attacking style means a high number of goals during the game. 65% of matches justify a bet over 2.5, and even more – over 0.5 and 1.5.
The most efficient German teams on the market are over 2.5:
- FC Bayern München – average number of goals per game 3.88
- BVB 09 Borussia Dortmund – 3.68
- FC Köln 3.51
- BVB 09 Borussia Dortmund 3.68
- Eintracht Frankfurt – 3.50
- Rasenballsport Leipzig – 3.47
You can also make good use of bets on the Both Teams to Score market. Borussia VfL Mönchengladbach, Eintracht Frankfurt, 1. FC Köln, SC Paderborn 07 play 68% each against BTTS.
Top Goalscorers in Bundesliga prediction today
- Robert Lewandowski
- Timo Werner
- Jadon Sancho
- Wout Weghorst
- Rouwen Hennings
Bets on goalscorers are quite predictable compared to other leagues. For many years the same names have appeared on the list. Analyze the form the key players are in to make the right Bundesliga today predictions.
What to take into account when making predictions on Germany league
For a good prediction on the Germany league, you need to evaluate the form of key players. On the one hand, the German teams know how to identify the talents of all participants, not only the star forwards. On the other hand, the clubs have approximately equal skill levels and similar strategies. Therefore, the presence/absence of key players will matter for the outcome of the match.
The priority of the match is also important for the Bundesliga score predictions. For example, a bet over 3.5 is unlikely to be justified if the teams have chosen a defensive tactic. And if the teams are in the relegation zone at the end of the season, you can expect a tough game and a high number of goals from them. Analyze the position of the clubs in the table to see who is most likely to have the strongest motivation.
If you want to make a final prediction at the end of the season, take it into account:
- The motivation of the club (press releases and interviews with coaches, presidents, staff, team captains)
- Bundesliga Calendar
- Team quality: substitute players, reserve, youth teams
Bookmakers in Tanzania usually offer quite high odds on the Bundesliga. You have a chance to make a solid profit – but only if you know German football very well. It is much harder to predict than the English or Spanish league.
Where to bet on the Bundesliga
After you have read our German Bundesliga predictions and compared them with your own, it is time to bet. We recommend placing them with reliable Tanzanian and international bookmakers with a long history, fair payouts, a wide range of different football leagues, and sports.
You should not be fond of bonuses as bookmakers in Tanzania often have strict wagering requirements. Look at the rewards program the office has. Take the bonus that’s best for you. There should always be an opportunity to give up the bonus. Read the terms of the promotions carefully.
These are the betting offices that offer their services in Tanzania:
- M-Bet Tanzania is a mobile operator with a wide range of markets and sports. It is possible to win the jackpot. The convenient site, easy to navigate.
- Premier Betting is a popular bookmaker known since 2016. The company complies with all the provisions of the Gaming Board of Tanzania. The site is loaded very quickly, even on mobile devices.
- Meridianbet is an international bookmaker well known in Africa. The site has been in operation since 2007 and has a good reputation. The bookmaker specializes in a huge number of football markets.
- Mkeka Bet attracts visitors to sports betting and online casinos. Quite generous bonuses, convenient systems for deposit, and withdrawal.
- Princess Bet – working since 2016. Offers a wide range of features and options for sports betting. Many bonuses and promotions.
In fact, the list of bookmakers in Tanzania has 85+ brands. Such famous international companies as Bet365, William Hill, Unibet, Betfair, Betsson, and others work in this country.
Which bookmaker is better to choose? Focus on your own preferences and on feedback from players. Find information to answer these questions:
- Which shop offers the most convenient payment methods
- Are the winnings paid out honestly, and for how long?
- How well does the support
- Which website is best suited for online betting
- Which brand offers the best offline service
How to bet on the Bundesliga
The most popular markets for betting on the Bundesliga:
- 1X2 Full Time Result – winner of the match
- Anytime Goalscorer – A specific player must score a goal during the match
- Asian Handicap – an artificial advantage for the underdog/outsider
- Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – both clubs will score some goals in the match
- Correct Score – exact result: 1-0 or 2-3, etc.
- Double Chance – for example, a win+win for the team.
- First Goalscorer – who scores first
- Half-Time / Full-Time – bet on the first half results plus the whole match
- Over / Under – the number of goals more or less than a certain value.
- Total Goals – total number of goals
- Win to Nil – one team must win, the other scores a zero.
For the right betting, read the Bundesliga betting tips and predictions, analyze the statistics, and choose the right markets.
To build a reliable Bundesliga accumulator, choose the safest markets. For example, over 2.5 totals, BTTS, etc. Each of these bets individually may offer not very high odds. But combined in acca, they multiply and give a big prize.
Be careful about accumulator; do not accumulate too many events. The more events there are, the lower the chances of winning. After all, to get the prize, it is required that all participating bets win. Even the most expert league tips do not guarantee 100% winnings. If some Tanzanian guru promises fabulous results, then know that he is a fraud.
We also do not recommend using witchcraft rituals to try to wrap the statistics in your favor. The Bundesliga is too far away. It’s too hard for the Tanzanian deities to reach the far northern country. In return, they may require a great sacrifice. A witch doctor can also lure a lot of money without a guarantee that your bet will be successful.
It is better to believe in your own strength to analyze the available data and to manage the money wisely. Then luck will come with you.
Latest Bundesliga odds
Bookmakers are already exhibiting the latest Bundesliga odds for the season 2020-2021. According to their estimates, Bayern Munich has the best chance of winning the championship title. This club wins the league for the eighth consecutive year.
The clubs follow the leader:
- Borussia Dortmund
- RB Leipzig
- Bayer Leverkusen
- Borussia Monchengladbach
In the new season, you should pay attention to 2 Arminia Bielefeld and Stuttgart newcomers, who came from 2. Bundesliga. As we know, German newcomers can surprise even the big top clubs. Fortuna Dusseldorf and Paderborn took Their place in the second echelon.
Read the best German Bundesliga football prediction on our website. The more information and statistics you know, the more accurate you place your bets.