Tanzanian Premier League predictions
Tanzania League prediction is the highest professional football league in the country. Founded in 1965, Ligi Kuu Tanzania Bara is part of the Confederation of African Football and is managed by the Tanzania Football Federation. The current name is known since 1997.
Since the beginning of 2018, the league has 20 teams that play in a double round-robin system. The winner is in the CAF Champions League. The club that took 2nd place is qualified for CAF Confederation Cup. At the end of the season, the four worst clubs in the system of promotions and relegation move to the zone of regulation. First Division League is the second most important division of Tanzanian football, exchanging teams with the Premier League.
The most visited matches are usually between Young Africans and Simba SC. They win the tournament most often. Young Africans S.C. won the title 22 times, Simba S.C. won the title 20 times. These 2 clubs are also the basis of the Tanzanian national team.
In the season 2019/2020 such teams play in competition:
- Simba SC
- Azam FC
- Young Africans
- Namungo FC
- Polisi Morogoro
- Coastal Union
- Kagera Sugar
- JKT Tanzania
- Tanzania Prisons
- Biashara Mara United
- Ruvu Shooting
- Kinondoni MC
- Mtibwa Sugar
- Mbeya City
- Alliance FC
- Ndanda FC
- Singida United (relegated)
In the season 2019/2020, matches were forced to be suspended for 3 months due to the coronavirus pandemic. The competition resumed in June 2020, and the clubs Simba SC, Azam FC, Young Africans continued to fight for superiority. Tanzania Premier League prediction accounts for the forced suspension. All 380 matches will be played during the 55th season.
The peculiarity of Tanzanian football is its close connection with politics. It’s a long history that goes back to colonial times. For example, in the fifties, the Yanga club served as a secret meeting place of Tanganyika African National Union (TANU), which fought for the independence of the country.
Now the new title of the Tanzanian Premier League is Vodacom Tanzania. The deal was signed for 3 years, and its volume reaches TZS 9 billion (USD 386 258,50).
How to predict Tanzanian Premier League matches
Tanzania’s professional league prediction is easiest to build on statistics. Time of goals, their number, number of corners, etc. – all this information helps to make accurate predictions.
First, traditionally the safest bets are over/under and totals. You have to guess how many goals will be scored, more or less than a certain value. All the statistics in the article below are based on the results of the season 2019-2020.
The highest average number of goals per match:
- Simba SC – 2.59
- Singida United – 2.54 (yes! Even if a team is relegated, a bettor can still make a profit on its games!)
- Lipuli – 2.51
- Kagera Sugar – 2.22
- Mwadui – 2.19
It means that you can predict the Over/Under bet with great accuracy. The Over 0.5 bet has the highest chances: Lipuli will score at least 1 goal 100%, and 9 other teams in the league have more than 90% chance to score at least 1 ball.
The bookmakers in Tanzania, however, know this, so they place small odds on this market. But this is good if you agree on small, but stable earnings. If you want to take a chance and get more, you can make Tanzania League match prediction and bet on Over 1.5 or Over 2.5. The top teams in these markets are the same:
The second relatively safe market for the Tanzania football league prediction today is The goal / no goal. This betting category includes bets:
- BTTS – Both teams to score, matches where both teams have scored
- CS – Clean sheet (a game in which the opposing team is prevented from scoring)
- FTS – matches without scoring a goal
You will justify the BTTS bet in every second match of Alliance or Mwadui (51% of the matches where teams scored, be it Alliance or Mwadui). The clubs Kagera Sugar, Ruvu Shooting, Namungo have 49% of such matches in 2019/2020.
Clean Sheet bet more than in every second match will be justified by Simba SC – 59% of matches ended up with their goalkeeper not letting the opponents’ goal into the club’s gate. Then with 46% go Yanga and Azam FC.
This market is associated with a Win to Nil bet. This means that bettor bets on the victory of the club, and the opponent of the team will get the score “zero.” In this market, you can count on Simba SC – this club has 46% of matches ended in victory, and the opponent was left with zero goals.
Interesting betting market – HT (first half) / FT (full time). Knowing the statistics, you can determine exactly which games on Tanzania League are worth doing and which are not. Let us analyze this market, which consists of 9 combinations of three outcomes: win (W), loss (L), draw (D).
- W/W (Win the 1 time and the whole match). Extremely low probability. In 2019/2020, only three clubs made 3% of such matches: JKT Tanzania, Lipuli, Mwadui.
- W/D (Win 1 time and draw the whole match) – do not make this bet. Zero matches in season 2019/2020.
- W/L – do not place this bet.
- D/W – this is the score of absolutely all teams in a fairly large number of matches. You can make good football League predictions in this market. For example, Simba SC had a zero first half in 70% of matches, scored a goal in the second, and won the whole match. This is followed by Azam (54%) and Young Africans (49%).
- D/D – Tanzania Prisons (49%), Young Africans (41%), JKT Tanzania (41%) are leading.
- D/L – all teams have this score too. The leader in this sad market is Singida United (70%), relegated to the second division. It is followed by Mbao, Mbeya City, Lipuli, Kinondoni (46% each) by a wide margin.
- L/W – do not place this bet.
- L/D – do not place this bet.
- L/L – in season 2019/2020, only 3 clubs have made 3% of such matches: Singida United, Mtibwa Sugar, Mwadui.
Traditionally, a stable bet – Home Win. Tanzanian Premier League has a great home advantage. For example, Simba won 14 games at home, reduced to a draw of 3, and lost only 2. The top ten teams have 10+ home victories from 19 games. You can count on this factor to make the right score predictions for Tanzania Premier League.
The market of corners, unlike most top leagues, is not developed in the Tanzania Premier League. At least some corners in 2019/2020 show only Tanzania Prisons and Simba SC. The rest are zero. We do not recommend making Tanzania Premier League predictions match for today in this market.
Where to bet on the Tanzanian League
You can place your bets in Tanzanian or international bookmaker’s offices. In the first case, you get reliable service in local currency and protection of rights through the Gaming Board of Tanzania. But you must pay 20% tax on your winnings.
In the second case, the international bookmaker avoids taxation as he is not subject to the laws of Tanzania. But you have to choose the shop very carefully. It should:
- Accept Tanzanian players
- Honestly paid the money.
- Offer convenient payment systems in local shillings.
- Gave a wide range of markets including on the Tanzanian Premier League
Follow these criteria to select a betting company. Also, read online player reviews. Or interview a few friends and acquaintances about their experiences with the betting shops they use.
List of Tanzanian bookmakers:
- M-Bet – a mobile operator with convenient betting
- Mkeka bet is good at “both teams to score” markets.
- Premier Betting is a good service.
- Princess Bet is a good choice of odds.
- Sportpesa offers huge jackpots
List of international bookmakers:
- 888 Sports betting is one of the oldest sites
- Bet Fair – world’s betting exchange
- Bet Fred offers good odds for Tanzanian player
- Ladbrokes is a respectable office
- Sky Bet is an English bookmaker known since 2000
- UniBet – Malta bookmaker with a huge range of options
- William Hill is one of the oldest bookmakers
Choose a good bookmaker and win your League prediction today!
How to bet on the Tanzanian League
We recommend betting with reliable bookmakers. Also, be guided by statistics. It will help increase your chances of winning bets.
You can bet online, mobile, or offline. Perhaps the most convenient option at the moment is mobile betting. However, do not forget that maximum information is important for betting. Make sure you have access to good Internet, look for websites with statistics, read our professional football league prediction.
In addition, stable access to the Internet will allow you to watch online match broadcasts. Firstly, you don’t need to go out of the house to see a football match. Secondly, you can instantly place and change bets on the bookmaker’s website while watching the online broadcast.
Tanzanian Premier League accumulators
To make good Tanzanian Premier League accumulators, use the safest markets possible. We highlighted them in the article above. They are BTTS, totals, over/under, HT (first half) / FT (full time). Look closely at the statistics not only by markets but also by commands. Different commands give completely different results in the same market.
Do not add too many outcomes to acca. Yes, the more outcomes, the bigger the potential output winnings. But at the same time, the risk grows that you will not win the bet. After all, for an accumulator bet, you need to win all outcomes in it.
So, find the golden mean between quantity, safe markets, and odds from bookmakers in Tanzania.
Latest Tanzanian League odds
Follow the Tanzanian League odds on our website. Our experts provide the best Tanzanian Premier League predictions for today and tomorrow. We work with the most reliable and up-to-date methods for analyzing football matches. All forecasts are completely free.
Read our predictions for Tanzania League, make your own predictions, bet and win!